Episode 43: Do You Have Your Blue On?
It’s Autism Awareness Day, guys… and apparently the chosen color of the jigsaw puzzle this year is blue. I guess they pick a new color each year? I really don’t know how it works.
Anyways, we’re wearing blue; how about you?
- The Half Log Cabin Ombre Blanket by Purl Sohoe.
- Sedna’s Shawl by Marylene Lynx
- Turtle Pillow by Sonea Delvon
- Hoaloha by Mel Ski
- Patty the Pillow Pony by Allison Cleaver
- Twinset Sweater and Cardigan by Claire Montgomerie
- Amigurumi Cat Pattern – Bracken by Kate E. Hancock
- Vivian by Ysolda Teague
- White pine by Amy Christoffers
3 Stitches podcast
knittingsmybag Ravelry group
Positively Knitting podcast
Sockbunny knit and fit podcast